segunda-feira, 3 de novembro de 2008

Dear Marianne:

It’s been a while since the last time I wrote to you. I presume I’d just been real tired at the end of the day, but the truth is I can’t remember the last I slept one night straight.
I wanted to tell you news, but everything seems pretty much numb, just the same.
Tomorrow I’ll go to the fair, see if I manage a good deal to finally attain that great black mustang I told you about. It’s just there is something about that horse…I know I need to have him.
Meanwhile Mr. Finely is still going through that serious break down. James and I are trying to organize and settle things down at the firm, and I´m still hoping to be there, next to you, see your sister and John finally getting married.

And you my love? How have you been? And how are all the wedding arrangements going?
Have you finished the dress for Annabelle?
Try to get some rest, yes?
You know that if I was there I wouldn’t let you do half of the work you get yourself into.
The night I get there I will love you tenderly and sleep in serenity for the first time in a long time.

I love you so my dear.
Write to me as soon you get this letter,

Yours always

Jeremy.



2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

oh Marianne

Anónimo disse...

reticencias