quarta-feira, 12 de dezembro de 2007

A spam of pure sweet joy
A feeling of…

See:
Somewhere on the countryside…
Green grass, some flowers here and there…
A shy smile.
The eyes take over the vocal cords.
Can it be?

Start running,
You come after me,
Run, beauty is all I see,
We are the only ones who live, all the others have disappeared,
I lay my eyes into a dreamy breeze that is all around me,
In that moment,
That day,
Can it be?
In that classical instrumental melody.
Classical music brings me to perfectness
Brings me to you

The most beautiful tears are released
This inner feeling goes on increasing
Can it be?
Waves of magnetic warmth,
All around,
All around me.

My own world is so much worth it:
My mental crystals,
My purified air,
My free meat human mass,
My free planet earth reality,
My magnified sensitiveness to all there is
Can this really be?

Classical music brings myself to me,
Brings me you,
Brings all my secret views,
Can it be?
Once more I understand,
What only I can understand.

Yes it Can Be.

Sem comentários: