sexta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2007

Blurry glasses
Blurry mind
Hand is weak
Thanks to my weaken soul

Cracking here and there
I hear the winter for the very first time
This year
It’s been a while.

Ring.
Someone at the door
Me looking poorly dressed
Open the door,
-Hello - I hear
Nothing more
I smile and feel terribly drained.
It rains outside
I feel like running
Once ran,
I run,
Me in the rain
Running
It looks tempting...
-Would you like to come in? – I say
-No (all shines)
And what he says next? I cannot hear.

Ears and memory can work so well together at times
Work against its’ own body structure

Now I lay on my bed
The music is gone
The candle in on

For four seconds
I realize
I cannot rhyme.

Turn on the light.

Now

Starting a new book.
I’m on my way now
Nearly finishing my black small writing, drawing and “non-all” friend.

Open the door
Once more
Let him come
Let the rain, wind,
Running thoughts
Come to me.
I need some more

Blurry life with such clear paths
My eyes keep fating into my own images:
Achieve;
Outstanding achievement.

Keep opening the door,
Closer to more,
More,
Always more,

My own dear images,
Under constructing.
As I approach
More solid they became,

Closer and more.
More closer
Closer more

Live to achieve.
Achieve in order to live.

Otherwise
Death

I will die.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

WOOOOOOOOOOOO
adorei as ftos da irlandaaaaa
ixssssssssss lindo mm k sorte
pa tas a conhecer bue sitios bue cenas!kero bue.n ha é guita!tesos d merda, hj c o desespero tva p ligar pas tardes da julia p ganhar 7000€ mas era impossivel calhar-m a mim c as velhas tdas a jgar...enfiiiiim
kero tantu visitar londres.
pod ser k na pascoa vá mm!era porreiro!
dp conta-m c foi c correu c é =P
love *