segunda-feira, 29 de novembro de 2010

it made me feel new for a while
New experience
Felt so happy
Like the books say - makes you feel like a child
today I woke up
Today before opening the curtain I knew you were there and slowly I layed my eyes on you
So fresh ,clean quiet, peaceful
Like you did nothing wrong
Like you were there doing nothing
Just lying
Just there
Very still
So cold
Yet
So warming
Inside my heart I feel invaded
I wonder when you'll fade away
I wonder when you'll die
back to what wer' use to here
so normal
On that day will wake up like everyday
And that one day you won't be there
Sadness and emptiness fills my heart already by just pretending
But I know now how its like
The feelings and emotions someone gets when you fall down on us
what I felt
We all want to touch you feel you
And so I like to believe so
Iven if its just for a moment
we notice you,
A clear soft wonderland fantasy
After 23 years I experience you and ah
Every organ smile with pure, ity
pure inner joy
No cruelty, no troubles, no struggles, no nothing
pure stillness and elegance
also invasive
November 27th I got my inner child out in full strength
So funn so great
Reminded me how much is out there to be seen and experienced for the first time
made me want to show a big group of kids from the desert the ocean for the first time in their lifes
Made me want to show a big group of kids from a tropical island fluffy snow fall for the first time in their lifes
New beautiful things bring the best of me
Nature is number one in what comes to impact and shake things up
good or bad
my number one
Tragic
So beautiful