domingo, 6 de junho de 2010

Dior Mood

I went in and walked around. I tryed on various brands such as Estée Lauder, Lamcôme, Chanel and Benefit. Dior was my last attempt to find the one. I asked the lady to try on the classic Red lipstick. She was around me for 15 minutes trying on different effects with the reds. I ended up purchasing the the Red lipgloss.
Later on still burning, I went in another shop and got a Red lip liner, Red lipstick and mascara.
Now I had it all.
Soon the feeling of fullfiment was smashed with regret.

The night before I took my friend out to dinner. On the way home a man asked for 1 euro to buy food, I said no and kept walking but then I stoped ran back to him and offered him a slice of pizza, he smiled and accepted. I gave him the largest one, he thanked me.

Today I'm feeling down. It's raining - how cliche!
During the night you huged me, both took your shoes off and felt the sea.
It's not up to me to miss you or need you.

Push me against the wall for fuck sake.
If not, I'll eventually stop missing and needing you. Easy to say?

Try me.

Sem comentários: